The Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Dentistry and Faculty of Pharmacy are part of the University of Szeged which is one of the most distinguished universities in Hungary . It traces its roots back to the year 1581 when it was founded in Kolozsvár (nowadays Romania).
It was moved to Szeged in 1921. Since then, the University has had an eventful history. After numerous changes in its name and place of residency, all three of the faculties became an integral part of the University of Szeged.
The University has been training doctors, dentists and pharmacists in English language for many years. Our main mission is to train well-educated professionals.
Become part of a thriving, cosmopolitan community with students from more than 60 countries set within a beautiful, historic campus.